Monday, January 09, 2006

Jan is here

Hmmm long time since I wrote. Last couple of weeks were hectic.

Shraddha was here for new year. Had a good time at Manas. The DJ was not that great. Neither was the food. But had a good time... Would have been a better thing to go to Jazz by the Bay. Saw Bluff Master. Good one by Abhishek. I am not a big fan of his though.

So new year is here. Resolutions and all. I am gonna be watching my weight all of 06. Have to go down 5-6 kgs still... Going to be damn tough. Especially with all the 'kelvans' (A typical custom in Maharashtrian tradition. When you get engaged, folks and relatives give you a lunch/dinner treat. Now you know what I mean ;-)) I am attending lately. I attended one at my sister's place on the 25th last month. They had 5 types of sweets (called 'panchapakvaan'). phew ! and the persuasion... Telling me that I lost weight. I mean I have to :-)

Dada Nulkar's going to be in town next weekend. Should be good fun. Hope Yogesh can make it to Pune some time. Haven't got a chance to unwind with friends for a long time. Did that last in earlier this year. Went to H'bad to Yogesh for the weekend. It was good fun. H'bad has changed a lot though. Pretty different from what I saw as a child going to primary school. Buddha's back in the middle of tank bund. Great statue. There's this new food court along the banks of tank bund. Great place to spend the evening in the cool breeze. Saw H'bad central. Huge Mall. Pune's got one of those now. It's called Pune central.

Took part in a programming contest on thurday. 2 more partners: Aniket and Samir. 5 problems in 2.45 minutes approx. Took the first prize. Expecting to get a prize from Mr. CEO himself. Should be a good thing to write on the resume...

1 comment:

Aniket Anikhindi said...

hmm.. keep writing dude, good that you got started. find me rambling at http://aniketanikhindi.blogspot.com

all the best!