Monday, January 23, 2006

Montag : Drei und Zwanzig Januar

Met up khindi and dhaniya last week. khindi after a long time. Had a good chat about what we have been doing for the last 3 years. He's left his old company and joined a anti-virus company. (Now don't mind me sayin that khindi ... ;-)). Talked about me being engaged and all that, about dhaniya's endeavours in kpp (Kanda Pohe Program). Talked about nk and nulkar (aka goti aka dada nulkar).
Khindi told me to go read his blog, so I did. Now he says if i don't answer those stupid
questions in the name of being a good sport, yamaha will be called ahamay and we all will have to be men in black next year.

So here it goes...

Four Jobs I've Had (I still have some of them)
1) code monkey
2) test monkey (thankfully a brief stint at that...)
3) chauffeur. (ya ya I am the chosen one to drive the car in the stupid traffic in Pune).
4) Just had lunch, blood supply to my brain is at its lowest now, so buzz off. I can't remember...

Four Movies To Watch Repeatedly
Actually there are many... I list some 4 here...
1) Andaz Apna Apna
2) GolMaal
3) Ace Ventura : When Nature Calls. Shikaka...
4) Matrix

Four Cities of Residence (And I thank my dad for being in the Reserve Bank)
1. Pune, India
2. Thane, India
3. Bhopal, India
4. Hyderabad, India

Four Favorite TV Shows
1. Sa Re Ga Ma
2. Mission Udaan
3. Seinfeld
4. Tactical to Practical.

Four Vacation Destinations:
1) Home sweet Home ("sleep"."eat food that aii makes")+
2) A warm cottage in the rain (fireplace.(vodka)+.music) ;-) and the fragrance of wet soil outside.
3) A season ticket to Six Flags, Springfield MA. Ride the superman till you start feeling dizzy.
4) Dune bashing in Dubai.

Did you see regular expressions up there? Please don't get bothered. It's just the code monkey in me trying to snatch control. It happens. It will happen to you too...

Four Web Sites I Visit Daily
1) www.google.co.in. google baba ki jai ho. kisi bhi jaankaari ki soy ho...
1) www.moneycontrol.com (i don't have much money under my control right now tho)
2) mail.yahoo.com
3) hotmail.com

Four Favorite Foods:
1) Varan, Bhaat, tup, meeth, limbu.. :-)
2) Dahi Bhaat with Saandgi mirchi.
3) Tambda Rassa, Pandhra Rassa, Mutton/Chicken ani Bhaakri.
4) Honey Apricot in a warm, crisp waffle cone.

Well, these are my likes for now, but time changes everything. Dunno what i'll be writing if I answer the same set of question after a couple of years.

On the subject of yams...
Check out fjr 1300A. (http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelimage/180/1/0/image.aspx).
1,298cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve, DOHC, in-line four-cylinder.
You can cruise or you can kick some serious butt with it.

1 comment:

Aniket Anikhindi said...

aauussoomme budd... that takes care of you not turning black!